Saturday, December 30, 2006

China Blue

This was my first 'Off the Rack' and I loved it so much I was upset when it sold. The fabric just reminded me of some china tea cups my nan used to have, hence the name. I could have sold it about 10 times over had it been the right size and even Kelsey, the new owner, had a list of dancers from her school ready to buy it if it hadn't fit.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This has also been a lucky dress for the new owner, who after 2 years in Prelim, without placing, placed at the 1st two feis after buying the dress.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The main fabric is a printed cotton and parts are overlayed with a white chiffon with tiny hologram discs, appliquéd with blue diamond foil fabric and silver hologram sewn sequin this dress sparkles all the way

No comments:

Rhiannon's 2006 Dress

Rhiannon's 2006 Dress
In Derry

back of her dress